TMS Black Ebony Wood Leather Piano Bench
- Black Ebony Wood Leather Piano Bench w/Book Storage
- Condition：Brand New Color: Black Glossy Finish
- Feature: Seats up to two persons Padded synthetic leather seat Storage compartment beneath seat Solid wood frame and four legs Easy Assembly
- Specifications: Dimension：29 1/2"L x 13 3/4"W x 19 1/2"H Weight Capacity: 300 pounds Gross Weight: 16LB Box Size: 31"L x 15"W x 7"H
The Piano Dad’s Review
In many cases, a piano instructor needs to be close by their students for the student to understand the lessons efficiently. This calls for a two-person duet-style piano bench that will seat a student and their instructor.
The TMS Black Ebony Wood Piano has been designed and manufactured to offer the best experience for people sharing a piano bench.
Importantly, the TMS Black Ebony piano bench is affordably priced while still being a full-featured piano bench.
Made to Support Two Players
Measuring 29.5″ inches by 13.75 inches by 19″ inches high, it can comfortably accommodate two people for a piano lesson or a duet.
Plus, it has a weight capacity of 300 pounds, which complements its size and ability to seat two people.
It has a storage space right beneath the padded seat.
The seat itself is made of solid wood and opens up to reveal ample storage space to store some of your sheet music, books and or accessories.
Designed to Look Good
The TMS Black Ebony Piano Bench has a stellar design that is simple yet exquisite. The bench is covered with black synthetic leather with accentuating buttons.
The legs and the frame are made using solid wood, and they are painted glossy black for an aesthetically pleasing finish.
A Bit Difficult to Assemble Though
This one has a fairly difficult assembly process.
Unlike other piano benches on the market, the TMS Ebony Black Piano Bench is a tad more difficult to assemble.
You’ll have to deal with short bolts while assembling the piano.
TMS Black Ebony Wood Piano Bench Review
- Built in storage space is a bonus
- Very affordable two-person duet bench
- Simple classic and exquisite design
- Assembly was more difficult than some others – bolts are short
- Padding is thinner than others I’ve reviewed
Overall, this two-person piano bench is a good option for both teachers and students. The comfort level is decent as is the build quality.
Considering the low price, you’ll find some real value in this one.
Do you have any experience with this piano bench? Leave your own review below!
Hello! My Name is Scott and I am the Piano Dad! I started taking piano lessons as an adult to spend time with my 8 year old daughter and love every minute of it. I created this site to help other pianists learn more about playing piano as an adult. Hope you enjoy and learn a little something!