Greenpro Adjustable X Style Cushion Padded Piano Keyboard Bench- Black.
$22.49 in stock
3 used from $ 20.69
- Made of heavy-duty steel construction provides extra strength and durability, supports up to 370 lbs.
- Thick cushion padded seat for maximum comfort. Seat Size; 12" x 16" inches.
- Non-Slip rubber end caps on the legs for additional stability and protects the floor.
- Portable, folds flat for easy storage and transport and is easy to set up.
- Adjusts to 3 height positions 15 3/4" inches, 17 3/4" inches and 19" inches.
The Piano Dad’s Review
As you might appreciate, to get better at playing the piano or keyboard, you must practice hours on end. With that in mind, you need a very comfortable and stable piano bench.
This is what the Greenpro Adjustable X-Style Piano Bench has been designed to be. It features a sturdy build, a comfortable seat, and other extra features that make one of the best portable piano/keyboard benches on the market.
Heavy-Duty Steel Body
The Greenpro X-Style Piano Bench has been made using heavy-duty steel for ultimate durability and strength.
The bench can support up to 370 pounds. Nonetheless, the bench is fairly lightweight, making it easy to travel with.
It comes with a 12″ by 16″ seat with a thick cushion padded top for ultimate comfort.
As such, you can practice for long hours without getting sore.
This bench comes with an adjustable knob that allows users to change and choose their height position to the most optimal position between three height settings.
The height settings are the 19 inches height, 15 3/4 inches height, and 17 3/4 inches height.
Non-Slip Rubber End Caps
Both ends of each leg have rubber caps that increase traction, and therefore, increases stability.
This reduces the chance of the bench skidding on the floor as you are using it. Plus if you have a hardwood floor, the rubber end caps protect the floor.
The Greenpro X-Style bench folds flat. This improves the portability and ease of storage of the bench.
Greenpro Adjustable X-Style Piano Bench
- Small size is portable and easy to store
- Strong and sturdy build will support up to 370 lbs
- Comfortable padded seat
- Can become unstable in the tallest position
- Reports of metal bending if it becomes off balance
Do you have any experience with this piano bench? Leave your own review below!
Hello! My Name is Scott and I am the Piano Dad! I started taking piano lessons as an adult to spend time with my 8 year old daughter and love every minute of it. I created this site to help other pianists learn more about playing piano as an adult. Hope you enjoy and learn a little something!