Bonnlo Wooden Double/Duet Piano Bench
- 【PADDED BENCH TOP】- With its soft, cushioned top, the piano bench is comfortable to sit on and play for hours. Premium PU leather with decorative buttons are designed both for comfort in function and attractive in appearance
- 【LARGE STORAGE SPACE】- The under-seat compartment can hold several sheet music and books, which will give your music space a clean, polished look. The storage lid stays up in the vertical position with looking hinge so it doesn't smash fingers
- 【STRUDY FRAME】- The legs are made of solid wood and the base is sturdy enough to hold 440 lbs. Anti-slip rubber pads at bottom of legs protect your floor from being scratched
- 【DUET PIANO BENCH】- This piano bench can easily seats up to two persons, ideal for both professional performances and household practice or teaching. With polished black piano finish, the seat compliments your piano, keyboard even vanity table
- 【EASY ASSEMBLY】- The only assembly required is attaching the legs with the provided hardware and wrench--no additional tools needed. Upon Assembly, measures 29.5-inch wide by 13.4-inch deep by 19-inch high. Warranty Policy:Free replacement for installation problems,damage and missing parts within 1 year. Replace & refund within 1 month.
The Piano Dad’s Review
There are many low-cost piano benches on the market today and it can be hard to be sure which ones are worth the money.
This particular bench is most definitely at the budget end of the market but it looks and feels like a much higher-priced product.
Classy and Understated
This long bench is almost 30 inches wide and can accommodate users up to 440lbs.
The PU leather cushion looks much nicer than some other imitation leather seats.
I like the Bonnlo markings on the wood. I think they add a touch of class to the seat too.
Easy to Assemble
The bench arrives in pieces and you will need to attach the legs to the seat.
This is a simple job which takes just a couple of minutes. They even include the wrench you need to do this.
If anything is missing, or there are any faults with the bench, then the manufacturer promises to fix them for you.
I cannot comment on how good the customer service is since I had no problems with the model I tried.
The one thing that lets the bench down is that the upper is synthetic as is the foam inside of it.
When you take the bench out of the packaging, the “synthetic” smell is very strong. It can take a while to go away also. The manufacturer recommends that you let the bench air out for a while outdoors before you bring it inside. But, this may not be an option for everyone.
It is something to be aware of if you are buying the bench as a gift or for immediate use.
Not everyone is bothered by the smell. But if you are someone who tends to notice these things then you may not want to use the bench the day that you unpack it!
Overall, however, I was very impressed with the luxurious feel and appearance of this duet bench.
Bonnlo Wooden Duet Piano Bench
- Generous warranty including a replace and refund policy for problems in the first month
- Rubber padding on the feet to protect your floor
- Can accommodate users up to 440lbs
- PU leather upper
- Some people find the buttons on the upholstery uncomfortable
- Has an unpleasant smell when first unboxed
Especially for the money, this is a comfortable and durable bench with a great appearance.
The generous manufacturer’s warranty sets it apart from many similarly priced models. It’s not a bad choice at all for those looking for a cheaper piano bench.
Do you have any experience with this piano bench? Leave your own review below!
Hello! My Name is Scott and I am the Piano Dad! I started taking piano lessons as an adult to spend time with my 8 year old daughter and love every minute of it. I created this site to help other pianists learn more about playing piano as an adult. Hope you enjoy and learn a little something!