Adjustable Artist Piano Bench Stool in Walnut with Music Storage
$89.99 in stock
- Frame, legs and adjusting knobs are made of 100% SOLID HARD WOOD with HEAVY DUTY mechanism for long lasting durability
- Deep diamond tufted seat with 10 buttons, padded cushion and soft synthetic leather seat
- 22" long and 13 1/2" deep. Adjustable height from 19" to 21 1/2"
- Built-in storage compartment beneath the seat for your sheet music and accessories
- Walnut (brown) color with high gloss finish on the wooden legs and frame. Quick and easy assembly, you just attach the legs with the wrench provided
The Piano Dad’s Review
If you’re taller than average, or you belong to a family of musicians and want to make sure that everyone is sitting comfortably when they are playing, then a good adjustable piano bench is a must-have.
There are many adjustable benches on the market, including some budget ones.
Unfortunately, those lower-cost benches often disappoint.
Is it possible to get a good adjustable bench without spending a fortune?
This hardwood bench carries a modest price premium compared to some of the entry-level models, but it is still incredibly affordable. It both looks and feels like a huge upgrade.
The build quality is excellent, and the adjustment mechanism is far more durable than most rival models.
Great Attention to Detail
The first thing you will notice about this bench is the attention to detail.
The bench is well-constructed, with strong legs, a good frame, and a robust storage compartment. If you have owned a more basic bench and had issues with a stapled-together compartment, you will appreciate the build quality of this bench.
The one thing that lets the bench down is the synthetic leather upper.
The frame itself feels like it will last a lifetime, but synthetic leather tends to crack and peel over time. Personally, I would prefer to pay a few dollars more to get a fabric upper instead, since that would complete the luxurious appearance.
Some Assembly Required
As with most benches, the package arrives with the legs and box separate, and you will need to attach the legs.
This process is simple to do and does not require any specialist tools. Once the legs are attached to the box, they feel very sturdy.
The bench, overall, is quite heavy. In part because of the weight of the adjustment mechanism.
Adjustable Artist Piano Bench (CPS Imports)
- The bottom of the storage compartment is routed in
- Hardwood legs, frame and knobs
- Adjustable height from 19″ up to 21.5″
- Durable mechanism
- Affordable price
- While the frame is gorgeous, the synthetic leather is a bit of a let-down
- Weighs more than the average static bench
This is a quality bench made from solid hardwood with a heavy-duty height adjustment mechanism.
The stronger mechanism makes it a great choice for any serious musician who wants a comfortable and durable bench.
Do you have any experience with this piano bench? Leave your own review below!
Hello! My Name is Scott and I am the Piano Dad! I started taking piano lessons as an adult to spend time with my 8 year old daughter and love every minute of it. I created this site to help other pianists learn more about playing piano as an adult. Hope you enjoy and learn a little something!